Wednesday 29 January 2014

valentines wish list/gift guide for her!

As valentines is just round the corner I've been thinking about gift ideas to drop to my boyfriend as like many men he just doesn't have a clue when valentines day is let alone what gift to buy me!
Of course what ever you get from or to your loved one it will be special as on valentines day you don't have to go crazy to show that special someone how much they mean to you.

So here are my top gifts that I would like and that also think would make lovely gifts to anyone too.








Vera Wang Princess EDT 30ml £33.50


 

Too Faced Sweetheart Blush £24.00


Hotel Chocolat Lovely hearts milk £7.50


Lush Prince charming shower gel £4.65/100g, £9.25/250g, £15.95/500g


Pandora Delicate Heart Ring £35.00


 Yankee candle True Rose medium jar candle £16.99


Alex and Ani Key to my heart Russian gold bangle £24.00



Lush Toucan love Gift set £10.95


Shoe Bakery Special Edition Valentines sprinkle flats $60.00


Mens gift guide coming up!

Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment