Friday 19 July 2013

beauty on a budget....budget beauty buys friday

Hi! so like many people I often have a budget to stick to which means I will go to any length to try and get my beauty fix at a low cost. I have a splurge on higher line cosmetics and beauty products about once a month but to get my weekly bits I stick to trying to get my products as cheap as possible and like most girls it gives you all the more satisfaction knowing you have found a bargain! 
And one of my favourite places to go and get a good budget beauty buy is Pound land. Once or twice a week I will pop in and have a good rummage through the health and beauty isle and I'm never disappointed with what I find. They often have named brands which I think are from the last season or the end of line products that didn't sell and of course they sell the cheaper beauty lines which I like to try because sometimes there is no difference with the named brands and for a pound if they are not any good you cant really complain can you? So every Friday I'm going to share with you my budget beauty buys from the week and what discount stores I got them from :)

So here are my budget beauty buys for this week...enjoy!




From left to right

Mellor&russell miracle moisture, hair repair mask. Deep conditioner for soft and shiny hair with argan oil. £1.00

Boujois Paris rouge hi-tech, water based liptint. £1.00

Trevor sorbie professional, beautiful blonde ice cool platinum uv shine protector spray. £1.00

OPI nail lacquer super bass shatter £1.00

Pantene Pro-V nature fusion, intensive restoring mask. £1.00

Pantene Pro-V nature fusion strengthening serum. £1.00

OPI nail lacquer black shatter. £1.00


All these products are from Pound land.

Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX



No comments:

Post a Comment