Monday 10 February 2014

beauty lust list february 2014!

 
Here is my list of the beauty products I'm lusting over this month!
  

1. Beauty blender
I cant believe I haven't even tried one of these yet I think I'm just stuck in my ways with my brush and because the results I get are great I haven't even thought about venturing out to try something different. But I'm going to make it my mission to try a different method when it comes to applying my foundation, so the beauty blender is next on my list to try. I have seen so many people are raving about these and I think it's about time I joined the hype!

2. Tanya Burr nail polish
When I heard Tanya Burr was bringing out a nail polish and lip gloss range I couldn't wait to try them, sadly when I went on to www.feelunique.com to purchase a nail polish every colour was sold out! the colour I really want to get my hands on is little duck its a beautiful blue colour so I'm going to have to keep my eyes out for when they are back in stock.
 
3. Elizabeth Arden Eight hour cream lip protectant stick
I have used the normal Eight hour cream in the tube before and thought it was fantastic but didn't even realise that it came in stick form for your lips. So when I stumbled across this on www.debenhams.com I knew it would be something perfect for me as I love a good lip balm especially in the colder months and if I can have the eight hour cream in a handy stick to apply easily on the move well I just have to have it.

4. Benefit The Porefessional: Agent zero shine
I've seen loads pictures of the Agent zero shine powder on Instagram but haven't been quite sure what it actually was or does so after looking on www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk to get the low down on this new porefessional product I'm so eager to try it! It minimises shine and helps smooth the look of pores which sound fantastic to me as I suffer with an oily T zone so I'm always looking for powders to help diminish my oily chin. The way its package looks fantastic too you just unscrew the bottom which is the brush and then tap a small amount of powder in the lid then apply. It looks great for keeping in your bag to control any shine you have throughout the day.
 
5. Too Faced chocolate bar eye shadow palette
This Too faced eye shadow palette looks amazing! I mean makeup packaged as a chocolate bar what's not to love? The 16 antioxidant rich cocoa powder infused eye shadows in matte and shimmer brown, pink and plum shades look stunning and I'm craving to try this just as much as I crave a huge chocolate bar when I'm trying to eat healthy.
 
6. MAC Viva glam Rihanna tinted lipglass
My favourite lip colour is red and if you look through my lipstick collection the majority of them are red but strangely enough I don't own a red gloss, so this frosted blue red colour lipglass from MAC viva glam Rihanna collection took my fancy straight away. when it comes to a blue red shade it is perfect for my complexion and as I've never tried a MAC lipglass before this is something I'm dying to try!
 
That's what I'm lusting over this month are you dying to try any of the same products as me or have you already got your little mitts on them leave me comment and let me know.
Thanks for reading
Hannah
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment