Sunday 23 February 2014

My week in pictures

As it was the school holidays this last week and I haven't been a college and Ethan has been off nursery I have had a pretty fun filled week so here is my week in pictures
 
Monday morning snuggles with scrappy!
 
 
Tuesday James surprised me with a new mirror for my dresser
 
 
 
Wednesday morning pancakes!
 
 
Someone enjoyed their pancakes with syrup or should I say syrup with pancakes
 
 
Ethan out on a nature walk looking for birds with his binoculars
 
 
Scrappy and Ethan found something interesting...some mud!
 
 
 
Thursday yummy carrot cake baking
 
 
Friday face painting I turned Ethan into the joker
 
 
Ethan done my makeup to look like poison ivy I think he done a good job... bless him!
 
 
 
Saturday outdoor fun at High lodge
 
 
 
 
Ethan, James, Granddad and Scrappy after the magical musical forest walk
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday football fun Ethan went to his first football match Tottenham vs Norwich
 

No comments:

Post a Comment